KVS Admission 2019 – Online Form [kvsonlineadmission.in Date]. Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-20 Last Date. www.kvsonlineadmission.in (Official Website).
KVS Admission 2019 20 begins for all the eligible candidates wish to take the admission into Class 1 to 12. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan help to take admission various no. of schools in India which is run by the governments. The organization takes the admission for Class 1 and from Class 2 to 9 differently. And for admission in to the classes like class 11 different, The detailed information has been given below on the Kendriya Vidyalaya 2019 Admission Guidelines. All those wish to apply for the admission in to KV requested to register before the given KVS Admission 2019-20 Last Date.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 Date – kvsonlineadmission.in
Students and Parents who wish to apply for the KVS 2019 Admission informed to check the dates regarding the form submission. Also candidates being requested to fill the KVS Admission Form 2019-20 before the last date. So those who wish to take KVS Admission 2019 Class 1 for such candidates the process starts earlier. And KV Admission Class 2 to 9 will start later. The below given dates are tentative and based on the previous year admission dates. As soon as new dates get announced, here it will updated. Till then check out the details which is must to know while filling the KVS Online Admission Form.
|KV Admission Online Notification||25 February 2019|
|Start Date of KVS Admission 2019 In Class 1||1 March 2019|
|Last Date for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 For Class 1||19 March 2019.|
|KVS Class 1 Selected List||26 March 2019.|
|Notification for 2nd Notification for Remaining Seats||30 March 2019.|
|Extended Date For Class 1 Admission Form (Online Registration) For Remaining Seats (As Per RTE Notification)||30 March 2019 to 6 April 2019.|
|Extended Date For Class 1 Admission Form For Remaining Seats (As Per RTE Notification)||8 April 2019 to 15 April 2019.|
|Date For KVS Second Notification For SC/ ST Applications Not Received In Phase 1||30 March 2019|
|In Case Seats Vacant for SC/ST in 1st Registration, KVS Second Phase Registration Dates||30 March to 6 April 2019.|
|Admission Process for 2nd Phase Registration||8 April to 15 April 2019.|
|Class 2 to 9 KVS Admission Date||2 April (9 AM) 2019 to 9 April (4 Pm) 2019.|
|Selected List KVS 2019 Admission Class 2 to 9||12 April 2019|
|Last Date KV Admission Class 2 to 9||30 April 2019.|
|KV Admission Date For Class 11||After 10th Board Result Announced, Within 10 Days.|
|Last Date For Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission In Class 11||1 July 2019.|
The above dates are the tentative with resemblance to previous year admission guidelines of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Also the dates not fixed and can be changed with the organization notification as per kvs online admission 2019. As soon as kv 2019 admission dates releases we will update here. Till then check out the other details like eligibility criteria, fees, selection procedure and many more.
KV Admission 2019-20 Age Limit [kvsonlineadmission.in]
Admission in the class 1 will be given to children whose age is 5 years till 31st March In the academic session admission to start for the Class I. The child born on the April 1 will also be considered.
The detailed Age Limit for the classes 1 to 10 is given below in table. The minimum age and maximum age given for the classes for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas given. The age criteria applicable for the academic session on 31st March for both minimum and maximum age. Exception will be for 1st April born candidates too.
|Classes||Minimum Age as on 31st March in the year of admission||Maximum Age as on 31st March in the year of admission|
|I||5 Years||7 Years|
|II||6 Years||8 Years|
|III||7 Years||9 Years|
|IV||8 Years||10 Years|
|V||9 Years||11 Years|
|VI||10 Years||12 Years|
|VII||11 Years||13 Years|
|VIII||12 Years||14 Years|
|IX||13 Years||15 Years|
|X||14 Years||16 Years|
- For the Differently abled candidates, the maximum age can be relaxed by the principal.
- Officials have decided there is no age restriction for Class IX students, If wants to take the admission in Class X in the given same year. Also there is no restriction for the children taking admission into class 12 if the children been studying continuously after Class XI that is have n’t taken any breaks.
KVS Seats Availability 2019
- Till 30th April – Principal will authorized to see that registered and eligible candidates fill the available vacancies that is up to 40.
- 30th June – In case vacancies not filled till 30th April for academic session KVS Admission 2019-20 then date could be extended for June 30th for the same candidates who are registered and eligible. For more information check out the proper Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines.
KVS Reservation In Admission 2019-20
- SC candidates will get the reservation of 15% and for the ST candidates will be getting 7.5% for the new admission of all the schools of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
- And 3% has been decided for the children which falls in the category of differently abled as per given in the RTE Act, 2009.
KVS Admission In Class 11 For NIOS/ State Boards/ ICSE
Students are been considered to take admission in to class XI of State Boards/ NIOS/ ICSE in case the vacancies are available.
KV Admission For Class 10 & 12 2019-2020
Admission KVS 2019 for Class X & XII, those not studying in to KV will be considered, if there’s an vacancy available. The authority to give admission to such candidates given to the deputy commissioner of the particular region where is placed. Also another point will be taken consideration is that seats must be below 40 for the classes of 10th and 12th. More conditions which are subjected to admission given down below.
- Child has been studying in the same course format that is a children must be from CBSE Affiliated School.
- For taking admission in to Class X, the candidate is selected if have score 55% and above marks in Class IX.
- To take admission in KVS for Class 12, Priority decided for the candidates scored 55% marks in class XI.
- None the less, child also been considered as per eligibility conditions given in the kvs admission guidelines.
- The candidates opted for the subjects to take admission must be their in the Kendriya Vidyalayas.
KV 2019 Admission Priorities for Class 1 & Class 11
The following order of priorities applicable while finalizing the admission in to KV’s.
- Children of Central Govt. Employees or Ex-Servicemen
- Children of employees of Govt. Run Companies/ Institute of Higher Studies/ PSUs
- State Govt. Employees.
- PSUs/ Institute of Higher Learning Employees/ Companies of Govt.
- Any other who does not fall in above categories.
KVS Admission 2019-20 For Abroad Students
A child gone with parents to foreign on the govt. work purpose, and again coming to India can take the admission to the class of Kendriya Vidyalaya by the principal while admission are been going on (The admission is taken in consider above the strength of class decided as per the KVS board)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 For Vacant Seats
KVS Admission 2019-20 Last Date decided for the candidates is likely up to 30th June. As in the given year the admission not been fulfilled then deputy commissioner given the authority to fill the seats by taking admission for given vacant seats been filled as priorities stated till 31st of July.
If the guidelines been taken differently, In that case the Commissioner KVS can give decision which is final.
Besides all the admission criteria some special provisions has been decided for taking admission in to KVS 2019-20. Thus check those details from guidelines stated in the Admission Guidelines of KVS 2019-20.
KVS Class 1 Admission 2019-20 Login
Earlier criteria of kendriya vidyalaya admission 2019-20 for class 1 was of automatic admission, now been withdrawn from the session of 2008-09. And now kvs admission 2019 in class 1 allotted to candidates as fresh admission, for which rules have decided, read them in detail below.
KV Admission 2019-20 For Students Earlier Studying In Kendriya Vidyalaya
The students who were earlier studying in to kendriya vidyalayas but due to transfer had to shift a place where there’s no KV’s. And now studying into school other than Kendriya Vidyalaya. Thus again with the transfer have to move to the place where there is KV and want to take admission. If parent provides the proof document can take the admission again.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Notification 2019-20
KVS Regional Office releases the advertisement of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Notification 2019-20 in the month of February which contains the KVS Admission Date 2019-20. The parents are called out to give the KV Admission Application 2019-20 for the different kendriya vidyalayas for all the category comes under the admission.
KVS Admission Registration 2019 – Apply Online
- Registration cannot be done in the case if there’s no seat available. Once the vacancy available then then admission will be decided as per the Admission Guidelines of Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- If children registered for the admission is below than of available seats. Then principal can issue the further advertisement on KV Admission Notification in the months of May and June for filling the vacancies available.
- Admission to the KV are approved with Executive Committee, If committee does n,t approved, then it should be forwarded to deputy commissioner for approving of admissions.
- KVS Online Admission For Class 11 generally starts after the results of Class 10 has been announced. And KVS Admission Form must be filled for the seats in the 20 days of result declaration.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-20 available free of cost by the principal.
- Registration Forms completed and attached with the prescribed must be sent to particular Kendriya Vidyalayas before the given Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 Last Date.
- Proper documents required with KVS Application Form like attested copies and other stated into required documents.
Documents Required For KVS Admission 2019-20
- KVS 2019 Admission Class 1 documents requirement is of Birth Certificate. And KV Admission For Class 2 to 12 going to require Birth Record stated in the Transfer Certificate or Birth Certificate generated by the govt. entity.
- Proof of document that parents work for the govt. body.
- Certificate of Students falls in category of SC/ ST/ EWS/ OBC etc. Or else of Parents belonging to one. Else in case had to submit after three months of Kendriya Vidyalaya 2019-20 admission date.
- Certificate of the child being handicapped. If not their, then principal should be contacted. Later have to submit the document.
- Service Certificate produced by the parents showing the transfers in the last 7 years.
- Certificate of retirement of Defence employee.
- Proof of Residence.
The Admission into KVS 2019 does not final just by registration. Incomplete Application Form can be rejected. False certification leads to cancel admission. More conditions can be checked for failure of application form in the Guidelines issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
KVS 1st Class Admission 2019
In KVS Class 1 Admission 2019-20, 15% Reserved for SC and 7.5% for ST. The admission in to class 1 divided in two phases.
- First Phase – In kendriya vidyalaya admission 2019-20 for class 1 10 seats out of 40 is to be filled as per RTE provisions that is 25% Seats, These seats will be filled by the draw from the lots from the applications received by the SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ BPL and who lives in neighborhood and also differently abled candidates.
- Second Phase – Seats remaining to be filled by the priorities system decided.
There’s no admission test for the class 1. The proof of residence should be submitted by the candidates. The neighborhood distance for KV Admission 2019 20 is from 5 to 8 km of distance.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Fee 2019-20
- There’s no fee for the candidates those come under the 25% quota decided under RTE Act 2009.
- Same candidates to given NCERT text books and other facilities of stationary, uniform expenses to be reimbursed. And same apply for the till the children studies till class 8th,
- Address Proof is to be given at the time of registration.
- Employees who have the reimbursements facilities cannot opt for the RTE concessions.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-20 For Class 2 to 8
Children who wants to take KVS Admission 2019 in Class 2 to 8 will not have to go through the admission test. As per priorities decided admission to be based on them. Also KVS Application Form 2019-20 submitted higher then the available seats, the lottery system to be carried out for finalizing admission.
KVS Online Admission Form 2019-20 For Class 9
In KVS 9th Class Admission 2019 organization decided to take the admission test, where as students will be selected on the basis of merit list. That too is to prepare category wise. Later to finalize the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 in to categories the priority procedure to be use according to merit.
- KVS 2019 Admission Test conducted for the subject of Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science.
- Duration of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Test decided for 3 hours and will be of 100 marks for the subjects Science, Hindi, Maths, English and Social Science each section of 20 marks.
- Qualifying percentage is 33% which has to be scored by candidates in aggregate. Those coming from SC/ ST/ Divyang Category can secure admission in aggregate of 25%.
KV Admission For Class 11 2019-20
Students of Class X who wish to fill the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission From 2019-20 for class 11 can take the admission into streams of Science, Commerce and Humanities based upon Class 10 aggregate marks as follows:
- Humanities/ Arts Stream – Students of KV Successfully Passed Class 10 Exams.
- Commerce – 55% Marks aggregate to be scored inclusive all subjects.
- Science – 60% Marks must be scored in aggregate.
In some case the vacant seats not been filled by the candidates of KV or neighboring KVs then the Nov KV s students being given the chance, as per same criteria give above of priorities.
Also, In remote located areas and stations, the above eligibility conditions can be lowered in discuss with deputy commissioner of the region.
KVS Admission List 2019 – Selected/ Waiting/ Category Wise
The list of candidates being generated for finalizing the admission in to KVS 2019. KVS Admission List 2019-20 comes after the candidates have registered. As we know the admission for the students based upon the priorities and preferences given in the guidelines which falls in different categories. Board will come up the with KVS Selected List 2019 in the Kendriya Vidyalaya where one have registered for. Also KVS Waiting List also been generated for the candidates who have been left due to many number of application and in case if seats availability is there or seats has been increased then such candidates get the chance.
KVS Admission Waiting List 2019 For Class 1 to 12
Kendriya vidyalaya admission guidelines one of the prominent things to which must be read before applying for the admission. Candidates who have registered, been informed to check the KVS Admission List 2018-19 for admission status. Else those candidates not getting the chance of admission will be given the chance through by placing them into KVS Admission Waiting List 2019-20. As such candidates chosen as the eligible candidates are been higher and can given admission if the division gets increased. There after such candidates can check the new status from KVS Admission List 2019-20 for class 1 to 12.
How to Apply For KVS Admission 2019-20 ?
- In the First Place, Candidates have to go to official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan from kvsangathan.nic.in Admission 2019.
- Then go to the section of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Section from the menu.
- Select the link for admission of class 1 to 12 for which you want. And click on the link.
- Now read the instructions stated and then click on the link of apply online.
- Now fill out the form and Submit it. Attached the prescribed documents with the proper documentation.
- Complete registration and confirm the submission.
kvsonlineadmission.in – Click HERE for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines 2019