KVS Online Admission 2019 started online on kvsonlineadmissions.in for class first on 1st March 2019. And many have already started filling the admission forms online. Yet some of the applicants are nervous to fill the form because of mistakes they generally do while filling form. So KVS Online Admission 2019 Instructions can be helpful for them.
[PDF] KVS Online Admission 2019 Instructions
Many have been looking for the admission guidelines so that they can fill the form with correct details. And now check the instructions to get the admissions in 1st class of KVS. Get the general instructions and can get the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan admissions for class 1st studies.
- For the academic year 2019-2020, online admissions have started on the official kvsonlineadmissions.in in March 2019.
- admission rules, regulations and guidelines are available now on official website for those who want to take admissions.
- Candidates will have to fill the complete form in English only.
- In order to fill the KVS Class 1st application form, you will need following:
- You must have valid mobile number with Indian service provider.
- Create a valid email address for registration of class 1st admission.
- Have a latest digital photograph/scanned photograph of the student seeking admission and the size should not be more than 256 KB.
- Student’s birth certificate should be JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256 KB.
- In case you are applying under any economically weak section you will need details of government certificate.
- First you will have to fill the application form for class 1st under KVS.
- After the registration form filling, you will get login id and have to login with the details.
- After logging in, Filling and submitting application form and take a print out also.
- While applying for the admissions, candidates will have to fill following details:
- First name of Candidate / बच्चे का पहला नाम:
- Middle name of child / बच्चे का मध्य नाम:
- Last name of child / बच्चे का उपनाम:
- Is the child differently-abled? / यदि बच्चा दिव्यांग है?:
- Date of Birth of child / बच्चे की जन्म तिथि:
- Email ID / ईमेल पता:
- Mobile Number / मोबाइल नंबर
- After filling these details, click on the register button.
Candidates who want to fill the admission form will have to go through the admission procedure also. And those who are applying for the first time will have to opt the option Registration (sign-up) of first-time user. And those who have completed the sign up will have to Login (sign-in) to the Admission application portal and have to complete the application form.
To login for the admissions form filling process, students will need Login Code, Date of Birth of child and Mobile Number. After logging in or signing in to the website, you have to fill the complete form and have to submit it.