RTE Tamilnadu 2019 : Right To Education Online Admission Application Form Tamil Nadu Last Date [12 April to 18 May]. Apply Online for RTE Tamilnadu 2019 on rte.tnschools.gov.in/tamil-nadu.
rte.tnschools.gov.in/tamil-nadu RTE Tamil Nadu Online Application Form 2019-20
Here a Good News !!!! For all those Students looking for RTE Admission in Tamilnadu 2019-20. From Today Onwards (22 April 2019) Online Registration Process Started for RTE Tamilnadu 2019. Interested Parents May Submit RTE TN Online Application Form for their Children. Only Eligible Candidate’s Application will Accepted by official Authority. Submit Your RTE Tamilnadu Online Form Prior Last Date 18 May 2019. Direct Link to Official Website for Online Submission of RTE Application Form Check Here – “http://rte.tnschools.gov.in/tamil-nadu/student-registration”.
RTE Online Application Form 2019-20 Tamilnadu @ rte.tnschools.gov.in
How to Enroll Online for RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2019 ?
- First of all Type this Keyword “rte.tnschools.gov.in“ in Google or Browser Tab.
- You will Find “RTE Tamilnadu” Official Website on Search Engine.
- After Clicking on it You will Redirected to new Web Address – http://rte.tnschools.gov.in/tamil-nadu .
- On Right Sidebar You will See RTE Tamilnadu Registration Details.
- RTE Tamilnadu Online Registration Starting Date – 22 April 2019.
- Last Date of RTE Admission 2019-20 TN – 18 May 2019.
- Choose Button “Start Application” or “Resume Application”.
- You will Redirect to New Web Address – http://rte.tnschools.gov.in/tamil-nadu/student-registration
- Provide Your “Personal Details”, “Parent Details”, Address Details, Documents, “Select Schools” details.
- In Personal Details Just Provide – First Name, Middle Name (Optional), Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Student Photo, Select Class, Mobile Number & Email ID followed by Saving Your Information.
- In Case You Have Filled Half Application, Click on “Resume Application”.
- Here you will need to provide Your “Registration No.” Issued to You while Submitting Your form.
- Send Otp to Validate that Its your Registration Page.
- Complete Your Registration by Filling details Correctly.
Required Documents for RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2019-20
To Apply Online You will need a number of Documents. Better Have all the Documents with you while filling RTE Online Application Form Tamilnadu. Check List of Important & Required Documents Below.
- Students Clear Photograph not more than size of 1 MB & Dimensions should 1400 Px X 1671 Px.
- To validate Date of Birth of Students, You need “Birth Certificate”.
- Parent or Gurdian of Student will have to provide his/her Aadhar card or Ration Card.
- Parents or Guardian of Weaker Section Candidates have to Produce their Income Certificate.
- All those Candidate who fall in Category of Disadvantaged group Provide Your Community Certificate.
- Disadvantaged Group Special Category Certificate also Mandatory while Online Registration of RTE Tamilnadu 2019.
For any Other Detail Stay Connected with Us. Ask Your Question below in Comments. Our Team will Help you in Finding Answer of Your Question.
RTE Tamilnadu Contact Details [rte.tnschools.gov.in/tamil-nadu ]
|Official Contact EMAIL Address||[email protected]|
|EMIS HELPLINE Number:||14417|
|Address of RTE Official Authority||State Project Directorate,,|
DPI Campus, College Road,
Nungambakkam, Chennai – 60006.