Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines 2019 Updated on Official Website – admission.kvs.gov.in & darpan.kvs.gov.in & kvadmissiononline2019.in . Class 1 Admission of KV Starting from 1 March 2019. Students may Register Online till 19 March 2019 at 4 Pm. Visit “kvsadmission2019.co.in” to know more.
KV Admission Online 2019 Notification Class 1 & 2 to 11
KVS Admission Guidelines 2019-20: Read all the guidelines for applying for admission on darpan.kvs.gov.in. To apply for the admissions, candidates will have to follow the KV Sangathan Admission Guidelines 2019. Many candidates apply for the admissions without knowing the rules and regulations. If you too do not know the rules to follow then first read the guidelines of filling of forms for KVS Admission 2019. Candidate can get details from link given below.
KVS Admission Guidelines 2019-20 – PDF Download
Students of KVS Admission applicants can now check the KVS admission guidelines 2019-20 from the official website. Check KVS admission guidelines 2019-20 PDF from the link given below. To fill the forms for KVS admission 2019-20 you can check the regulations need to be followed. Get the KVS admission guidelines in Hindi to understand them well. You can check the KV Sangthan Admission rules mentioned on the official notification.
Read all the general guidelines before you apply for the admissions for classroom studies. Candidates can get the KVS Admission Hindi Guidelines 2019 for class 1st to 12th from the official website. And after reading the general instruction, you can also check the procedure to apply for the admission for getting admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan schools. Make sure to read the guidelines and then apply for the admissions to fill the form with correct details too.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 Last Date – kvs online admission/apps
|KVS Admission Notification||February Last Week|
|KVS Online Admission Class 1 Start Date||1st March 2019, 08.00 AM|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 Last Date Class 1||19th March 2019, 04.00 PM|
|KVS Admission Selection List Class I|
|KVS 2019-20 Admission Second Notification|
|KV Sangathan Admission Class 2 – 10 Registration (if there’s available of vacancies)||2nd April (8.00 AM) to 9th April (4.00 PM)|
|KV Admission Class 2 Declaration List||12th April 2019|
|KVS Class 2 – 10 Admission Start Date (Except Class 11)||12th Apr – 20th April 2019|
|KV 2019 Admission Class 2 – 10 Last Date||30th April 2019|
|KVS Admission 2019-20 Class 11 Registration (For KV Students)||In the 10 days of result declaration of 10th class result|
|KVS Admission List 2019 – 20 Class 11 (KV Students)||Under 20 days of release of result|
|KV Online Admission Class 11 Registration & Selection List (For Non KV Students)||Once Admissions of KV Students gets over|
|KV Admission Online 2019-20 Class 11 Last Date||1st July 2019|
KVS Admission General Guidelines 2019 In Hindi
In the KVS Admission General Guidelines, candidates will find the details regarding priorities for admissions. Candidates can also check details of Kendriya Vidyalayas under civil/defense section. In this, it is said that the 25% seats are reserved for the army and ex-army employee’s children. Read the who details for Kendriya Vidyalayas under public sector undertakings/institutes of higher learning. In the KVS Admission instructions PDF, candidates can also check the age limitations for the applications. Check KVS Eligible Age for Admissions 2019-2020 before you apply. If candidate with not matching age applied then candidate’s for reject from official authorities.
- The following the admission guidelines follows for the students who lives in the country of India. As following conditions do not apply for the KV’s which are abroad.
- Given definitions follow in this page of guidelines.
- Central Government Employee: An employee who comes under the regular position of govt and takes the pay from the governments.
- Transferable: Employee who is transferred at least once in last 7 years.
- Transfer: Person who is transferred to the other place and have the distance of 20 kms between both the places. Also should have stayed for the six months in the place.
- PSU’s/ Govt. Bodies: Organization beind funded by the Government or have the share 51% would come under this section.
- Single Girld Child: A single and only girl child to her parents, sharing no siblings.
- ADMISSION PRIORITY
The given priorities will followed while choosing the candidates for admissions.
- KV’s Under Defence/ Civil Sector
- Transferable/ Non-Transferable/ Central Government Employee/ Ex-Serviceman and Foreign national officials employees’s Children.
- Children of Transferable/ Non-Transferable/ Govt Funded Bodies/ PSU’s/ Higher Level Institutes Employees.
- State Government Transferable/ Non-Transferable employees children.
- Govt Funded Bodies/ PSU’s/ Transferable/ Non-Transferable State Govt Employee’s Children.
- Children who falls in other category besides above given.
- Note: Preferences comes in order for transfers of parents being done in the previous 7 years
- KV’s Under PSU’s/ Government Bodies/ Higher Learning Institute.
- Retired employees, PSU’s, Higher Learning Institute funded by Vidyalayas employees’s children. Children’s of employee working on the project and Post Graduate students working on the long term research projects. Regular Council of Wardens employees children.
- Ex-Servicemen Children and Transferable/ Non-Transferable Central Government Employees. Also the children of Foreign Nationals.
- Non-Transferable/ Transferable Employee’s Children of Govt Funded Bodies/ PSU’s/ Higher Learning Institutes.
- State Government Transferable & Non-Transferable Employees Children
- State Government’s Funded Bodies/ PSU/ Higher Learning Institutes Employees Children
- Children of other category which do not fall in above, Also Foreign National Officials.
Note: Preferences comes in order for parents who has been transferred number of times in last 7 years.
- KV’s Under Defence/ Civil Sector
For more details like Reservation, Vacant Seats, Other Board School Admission, Abroad Admisison,etc you can go through the full KV 2019-20 Admission Guidelines HERE.
[Details] KV Sangathan Admission Age Limit 2019
candidate who wish to apply for the admission can now check the age limits from the table given here. And these admission age limits are applicable from 31st march for minimum and maximum age limits.
|Class||Minimum Age To Apply||Maximum Age Limit To Apply|
|1st||5 Years||7 Years|
|2nd||6 Years||8 Years|
|3rd||7 Years||9 Years|
|4th||8 Years||10 Years|
|5th||9 Years||11 Years|
|6th||10 Years||12 Years|
|7th||11 Years||13 Years|
|8th||12 Years||14 Years|
|9th||13 Years||15 Years|
|10th||14 Years||16 Years|
How To Apply For KVS Admission 2019-2020 Correctly ?
- To fill the form visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan i.e. www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Now, click on the admission form and now a new page will load on the screen.
- Now fill the form with correct details and then click on the submit button.
- after it, take a print out of the admission form for future use.
- Make the payment for the admission form and then complete the form filling process.
Click Here to View & read the KV Sangathan General Guidelines Notification 2019 to apply for the admissions. Or candidates can also visit the official website of KVS Admissions to get the general guidelines to fill the form correctly.